1. I accept the terms of agreement and conditions of the HMI Farmers’ Market and certify that I am in compliance with applicable regulations with the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; the Virginia Health Department and the VA Department of Taxation. I agree to on-site inspection as needed for verification of production.
2. I will abide by the complaint procedures and disciplinary actions outlined in this application.
3. I understand that individual product liability is my responsibility and hereby release HMI, the HMI Board of Directors, City of Manassas, Market Coordinator and Market Masters, from Liability due to my products.
4. I understand that Historic Manassas, Inc. may make changes and alter space assignments at their discretion. Permission to participate may be revoked or suspended as a result of violations of these policies and procedures.
5. I agree that as a condition of my HMI Farmers’ Market participation, I will attempt in good faith to resolve any disputes through the complaint procedure as outlined in this application before resorting to litigation. Furthermore, I will limit my claim I may have against the HMI Farmers’ Market resulting from a suspension or termination from this Market. If I am unsuccessful in my litigation, I agree to pay all of HMI’s costs deriving from that litigation including but not limited to attorney’s fees.
By signing this application, I acknowledge that I have read the HMI Farmers’ Market Rules & Regulations and Terms of Agreement and agree to abide by them. I understand that my failure to adhere may result in my removal from this market without any reimbursement of my space fee.