CALL FOR EDUCATIONAL SESSION PROPOSALS
Deadline: MARCH 15, 2021
NADSA 2021 National Conference
Forging a New Path Forward: Understanding Adult Day Services and the Future
OCTOBER 13-16, 2021
Sheraton Inner Harbor
The National Adult Day Services Association (NADSA) national conference is the largest gathering of Adult Day Services (ADS) decisionmakers in the country. NADSA is committed to providing its membership with the skills, abilities, and networks needed to be the choice for community-based health and wellness services for adults as well as the choice for employment in community long-term health care. We hope that you will join us in Baltimore as a presenter of an educational session. The success of the NADSA conference depends on engaging sessions and workshops!
We are planning on producing a live conference on the dates above. However, we are asking all presenters to submit presentations that can be converted to a virtual format should circumstances surrounding COVID-19 require this. We anticipate a final decision being made in June. Should this happen, the conference will be held on select days in the month of October/early November. We appreciate your understanding.
During these challenging times, we are focusing on moving forward with Adult Day Services and including expanded services, delivery methods, increasing access to payors, and building a stronger and more robust model of ADS. We look forward to your ideas.
SESSION CONTENT TRACKS ACROSS ADS
• Art, Community Exploration, Music and more
• Best Practices, Falls Prevention, Medication Management and more
• Clinical Care
• Cyber-Security and Risk Management
• HIPAA Compliance and Other Regulations
• Fundraising, including Grant Writing and Building Partnerships in Community
• Infection Control
• Managed Care and Payor Sources
• Person-Centered Care
• Programs Supporting Individual Goals and Preferences and more
• Behavioral Health, Dementia, IDD, Veterans and much more
• Revenue Streams
• Research Studies, Pilot Projects and more
• Staff & Volunteers
• Hiring & On-Boarding, Performance Rewards, Discipline & Termination
Proposals for Spanish language presentations are welcome. Proposals must be submitted in English for review.