I understand that when my child/ren attend Youth Zone the following apply:
· If my child displays unsafe or threatening behaviours, I may be called and asked to collect my child.
· Disresepectful behaviour is not tolerated at Youth Zone and every child has the right to a safe, friendly and respectful environment at all times. Should disrespectful behaviour occur, an informal warning will be given to the child first.
Then there will be a maximum of 2 formal warnings and then a 2 Youth Zone suspension.
· Some accidents may happen and HCG will call immediately to inform me of any major incidents and will inform me upon pick up of any minor incidents.
· All meals provided do not cater for any food intolerances or allergies unless discussed with the centre coordinator prior to the event.
· Should my child need medication, I will speak with the Holsworthy Coordinator and supply all needed information prior to the session.
· Pick up is at the advised end time of the event and if I am running late, I will inform the Centre Staff as soon as possible, on 049 770 155.
· If my child or I have any issues or grievances at Youth Zone, either with a fellow participant or any staff/volunteers, please speak directly to the Centre Coordinator in person or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Committee at email@example.com. Under no circumstances am I to approach another child directly and please note that there is no one higher than the Executive Committee.