Risk Tolerance Questionnaire
Instructions: Please fill in all blanks indicated, answering all questions (only one (1) answer per question). Some questions may require choosing the answer closest to your opinion. You will immediately receive an automated confirmation that your questionnaire has been received. Someone from our team will then call to review your results or possibly schedule a meeting to do so.
1) For these funds, which of the following most closely aligns with your current financial goals?
Sustaining current income and account preservation
Sustaining current income with possible growth opportunity
Growing account value, not tied to current income needs
Aggressive growth, maximizing accumulation
2) How long do you plan to keep these funds invested in order to achieve your financial goals?
Less than 1 year
1 to 2 years
3 to 5 years
6 to 10 years
11 to 20 years
Greater than 20 years
3) Every investment has an opportunity for both risk and reward. The chart below represents a one-year hypothetical risk and reward scenario for five portfolios with incremental levels of risk and reward for a hypothetical initial investment of $100,000. Select the option with which you are most comfortable. Note: these numbers are not representative of your potential target portfolios.
4) How would you react to a significant fall in the value of the stock market?
Sell All, Avoid Further Risk
Sell Some, Reduce Exposure to Risk
Sell Nothing, Remain Invested
Buy More, Opportunity is Present
5) How soon would you need these funds to recover after experiencing a sudden meaningful loss in value?
0 to 6 months
6 months to 1 year
1 to 3 years
3 years or more
6) How would you respond to the following statement: I am comfortable investing during times of uncertainty?
7) As we choose investments for your portfolio, would you like us to consider options using faith-based funds?
I want to learn more about it
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform