TO NOMINATE A CANDIDATE:
1. Collect the following information:
- Completed nomination form
- Candidate’s current curriculum vitae, resume and/or bio-sketch.
- Letter of nomination stating in detail why you believe the candidate should be considered for the specific award.
- Any other relevant information or supporting documentation that the committee may find helpful in reaching its decision (i.e. published articles or announcements, etc.).
2. Submit nomination materials via this form or email them to the Office of Alumni Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at email@example.com.
Outstanding Alumnus Award - The Outstanding Alumnus Award is awarded to a recipient who has brought honor, recognition and distinction to Widener/PMC, through service to their community, their profession, and/or by honors received, service rendered, or other accomplishments.
R. Kelso Carter Award - This award is given to an individual other than a graduate of Widener University who has brought honor to the university through their acts and accomplishments. This award is a token of appreciation for the contributions to the university community through service to the university.
Alumni Service Award - This award is granted for volunteer service to the university as a whole or to a particular sector or major within the university, and/or to the recipient’s profession where their education at Widener/PMC was a central factor providing the service. This award is be given to honor time, service, and commitment to the university.
John L. Geoghegan Alumni Citizenship Award - This award is given in the memory of John L. Geoghegan '63 to a graduate who has brought honor to the university through academic achievement, demonstrated leadership capabilities and community service.
John L. Geoghegan Student Citizenship Award - This award is given in the memory of John L. Geoghegan '63 to a current student who has brought honor to the University through academic achievement, demonstrated leadership capabilities and community service.