TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I hereby agree to enter this competition on the following terms:
1. In consideration of the acceptance of this entry thereby for myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators waive and release any and all claims and damages I may have against the BPU, ABPU, AWPC, WPC the organisers, volunteers, Venue owners, their representatives, successors, and assignees for any and all injuries or bodily harm that I may suffer while competing at the A/WPC European Championships 2021. I attest and verify that I have full knowledge of all risks involved with my participation in this event, and that to the best of my knowledge I am physically fit and able to participate in this event. I acknowledge I take part and present completely at my own risk and take full repsonsibility for any all losses to self or others including injury, disease infection, emotional or physical damage or any other claim.
2. That I know of no reason why I should not take part on the grounds of ill health or any other associated condition, known or unknown. That I have taken all regulations and precautions and government guidelines which are protocols in place for this competiton from the time of my entry. That travel, hotel bookings and all other competiton related bookings are my own repsonsibility solely.
3. I have paid my entry fee today which I understand is non-refundable under any circumstances, Bank payment for entry is below which I understand is required to be paid on the same day this entry is sent to the indicated bank details. I understand that entries will CLOSE on the 9th July for the British Team - ths is a federsation policy and is non-negotiable and made clear on the web site.
4. The federation will not hold or post any medals, trophies or other associated competiton winnings if the competitior does not collect them at the ceremony on the day.
5. All competitors MUST produce their membership PDF at weigh in otherwise the competitor shall not be permitted to compete. This is absolutely not negotiable.
6/ PLEASE NOTE: I understand that weigh ins are 24 hours only and I fully read and understood the rules. I also attest thst I have qualified for this competition and am subject to a ban should I attempt to enter without invitation and qualification.
7. ALL Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable regardless of circumstances. Due to current conditions, you understand this competition may be postponed and agree to this. This will not be discussed. By ticking "I agree" you understand this.
8. Competitors must be aware that any abusive or threatening behaviour toward any member of staff, volunteer or other competitor will result in removal form the competition without refund and ban form the federation.
9. I understand the health risks involved and am attending in full knowledge of those risks which I am solely repsonsible for. I do not hold the A/BPU WPC UK Ltd responsible for any health condition incurred from attendance to this venue or competition and will attend in full knowledge of the risks.
10. I understand that I must comply by all health and safety regimes put in place for this competition and failure to do so will result in my removal from this competition without refund. Warnings will be issued once during the competiton and I understand I will be removed if warned again.
11. I have qualified for this competition and any false imformation given will result in my removal from the competition without refund and being banned form the federation.