The Distribution of Benevolent Funds
The following stipulations pertain to the distribution of benevolent funds during the COVID- 19 Pandemic and will be adhered to impartially.
1. If you have applied for assistance within the past year you are NOT eligible to receive assistance until after the year is over. After the pandemic, the assistance will only be considered after a two-year period.
2. The Benevolence assistance covers: Rent Arrears, Utilities (PSE&G & Suez Water), and limited medical prescriptions.
3.The Benevolence assistance does not cover: Security Deposit, First Month Rent, Storage Fees, Funeral Cost, Tuition, Car Insurance/Payments, Give Cash/Loans to an applicant, and Credit Card Payments.
4. A genuine need must exist in order to receive benevolence assistance. Therefore, it is imperative that the application is completely filled out and all information is accurate and current. Any inaccurate information reported will result in an automatic denial of assistance.
5. Upon completion of application please email application and any documentation to email@example.com or faxed to 201.568.3512 Attn: Benevolent Committee. All information provided in this application will be kept in strict confidence. Information will only be shared upon a need-to-know basis and with the consent of the applicant.
6. The applicant will be required to conduct a telephone interview with the Benevolent Representative to discuss the information presented on the application.
7. Please be advised that this application will be processed on the second and fourth Wednesdays of every month after submission is received by Benevolent Committee.
8. If the application is approved, all funds will be released in the form of a check made payable directly to the party (i.e. PSE&G).
9. The CBC Benevolent Ministry is not obligated to respond to last minute requests. While unforeseen circumstances arise, a lack of planning on the part of the applicant does not constitute an emergency
I have read the above regarding the distribution of benevolent funds and I understand my obligation to be completely truthful and compliant with the process established by the CBC Benevolent Ministry.