What to expect.
After your application has been received, a staff member will review and process your application. The application process will take 72 hrs and you will receive a response within that timeframe if all documents are received.
· Our agency cannot guarantee you will be offered assistance.
· If you are approved for financial assistance, all checks are mailed directly to the vendor.
· Picture ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
· A statement from physician of days out of work due to illness
· Leasing agreement or letter from landlord with contact number
· Mortgage Statment
· Utility notice if requesting utility assistance. The account must be in the name of someone residing in the home.