Tenosynovial Giant Cell Tumor (TGCT) Survey
Thank you for answering these questions to help us understand how you manage TGCT patients.
1. Based on your experience, what profession is most important to diagnosing TGCT?
2. What are the most important signs and symptoms when making a diagnosis of TGCT?
Painless swelling near the joint
Pain and limited joint mobility
‘Locking’ or ‘catching’ sensation of the joint
3. What professional focus is most important in Treating TGCT?
4. Which of the following plays the strongest role in a TGCT treatment decision?
Assessment of any liver problems
Assessment and location of affected joints
Assessment of MRI results for accurate diagnosing
5. Do you find any of the following resources useful to you and your patients for learning more about TGCT?
The Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative
National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD)
Should be Empty: