The Iron Chapel LLC
129 E 1st St
Dickinson, ND 58601
Participant Release and Knowledge of Agreement
1. I, the undersigned participant, am hereby enrolling in a program of strenuous physical activity and/or nutrition and diet consultation offered by The Iron Chapel, LLC.
2. I have been strongly encouraged to consult with my physician prior to starting an exercise program or increasing the intensity of an existing program both in this document and by The Iron Chapel, LLC. I assume this responsibility as indicated by my below signature and if I chose to, will act on this advice prior to the implementation of any recommendations made by The Iron Chapel, LLC.
3. I hereby affirm that, to the best of my knowledge, I do not suffer from any condition that would prevent or limit my participation in this Fitness and/or Nutrition Program and have not withheld any related information from The Iron Chapel, LLC. Or, in the event that
through screening, I have been determined to be other than apparently healthy, I have been given a physician’s release, as required by The Iron Chapel, LLC. I am taking no medications that may adversely affect my fitness or diet activities, and this release, with or without physician’s restrictions, has been given to The Iron Chapel, LLC.
4. In addition, I acknowledge that if my health changes, it is my responsibility to recognize the change and seek medical advice to help me decide if my continued participation in the Fitness and/or Nutrition Program or any part of the Fitness and/or Nutrition Program is still right for me.
5. I hereby assume all risks associated with consuming any foods or nutritional supplements offered by The Iron Chapel, LLC, such as food allergies or health problems that require special diets. It is with my understanding that I should seek my doctor's advice before
accepting such foods or nutritional supplements.
6. I hereby release The Iron Chapel, LLC, and its agents, from any liability now or in the future for any injury, including, but not limited to heart attacks, death, muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, knee/lower back/foot injuries and any other illness, soreness or injury however caused, unless caused by the trainer’s recklessness or intentional misconduct.
7. I also understand that the Trainers of The Iron Chapel, LLC are not a physicians and the scope of their consultation services does not include treatment or diagnosis of specific illnesses or disorders.
8. I am aware that rather than dealing with the treatment of disease, The Iron Chapel, LLC focuses on wellness and prevention of illness through the use of exercise and nutrition to achieve optimal health. While people generally experience greater health and wellness as
a result of embracing a healthier attitude, lifestyle, and diet, The Iron Chapel, LLC does not promise or guarantee protection from future illness.
9. In consideration of my participation in The Iron Chapel, LLC and/or Nutrition Program, I, for myself, my personal representatives, administrators, heirs and assigns, hereby holds harmless The Iron Chapel, LLC, and its agents, from any claims, demands, and causes of
action, including reasonable legal expenses and attorney’s fees, arising from my participation in the Fitness and/or Nutrition Program unless caused by the trainer’s recklessness or intentional misconduct.
10. I understand that The Iron Chapel, LLC requires that I provide 24 hours notice when cancelling an appointment. No charge will be levied should I cancel with MORE than 24 hours notice given. Should I cancel a session with LESS than 24 hours prior notice, The Iron Chapel, LLC may, at its option, charge me in full for that session. Waiver of this
option by The Iron Chapel, LLC does not predicate any such future waivers. I understand that The Iron Chapel, LLC recommends that all cancelled sessions be rescheduled to ensure consistency and fitness progress.
11. I hereby affirm that I have read, have been honest with The Iron Chapel, LLC, and fully understand the above information. I have been given the opportunity to present questions in all related matters.