We want everyone to have a positive mission experience, so we ask each participant to review and adhere to our Youth Group Covenant. Please discuss this Youth Group Covenant Form with every student, parent, and adult leader before attending the Jeremiah Project so each person commits to safe and respectful behavior. We also ask each person to follow the rules to maintain safety, punctuality, and respect.
The Jeremiah Project:
1. Does not permit leaving the week at any time, unless there is a family emergency.
2. Does not permit going beyond the camp boundaries or leaving rooms after lights out and/or visiting cabin/lodges of the opposite sex.
3. Does not permit the use of alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs, or any associated camp activities. Fireworks are not permitted.
4. Asks each participant to be respectful of other people, other groups, and JP staff.
5. Does not permit offensive language or profanity; behavior that interferes or threatens camp activities; behavior that threatens the health or safety of another person; or pranks that harass another person or damage property. Individuals or groups will be held responsible for destruction or damage to property.
By signing this document, I am committed to making the Jeremiah Project a meaningful experience for all participants. I understand that certain rules and guidelines must be followed and appropriate behavior and full participation is expected at all times. I also agree to review these policies with all students, parents, and adult leaders.