Rent Ready Condition
The following items are some of the areas expected to be cleaned prior to moving in a tenant. If you need assistance, please let us know. Any contracted work will be billed to Owner prior to Tenant moving in.
- All appliances inside and out, behind, and underneath.
- All cabinets and drawers inside and out.
- All light ﬁxtures, all bulbs must be present and working.
- All baseboards, door casings, and trim.
- All window coverings and blinds.
- All ceilings and walls as needed.
- All heating units; vacuumed as necessary.
- Filters cleaned and or replaced.
- Fireplace, woodstove and hearth area.
- All plumbing ﬁxtures (sinks, tubs, showers, toilets, and faucets).
- All shower tiles, tubs, and enclosures including tracks and doors.
- All windows inside including window sills and tracks.
- All interior and exterior doors inside and out including tracks.
- All porches, decks, patios, walkways, and garage swept and cleaned.
- All ﬂoors swept and mopped (waxed if necessary).
- Professional carpet cleaning (no handheld devices)
The following must be completed:
- Lawn and grounds trimmed, mowed, and beds weeded if applicable.
- Any satellite dishes removed from the exterior of the property.
- Batteries must be present and working in smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.