Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Agreement
This signed document is an agreement between K-9's on the Move and ________ (client) for pet care services beginning on until revoked in writing.
1. I authorize K-9's on the Move to perform per care services as outlined in the Household Information Form, Pet Information Form, Policies and Procedures Form, and Veterinary Authorization Form, which shall become part of the contract.
2. I authorize K-9's on the Move to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with my pet. I give K-9's on the Move the authority to spend up to $________ emergency veterinary care. I also accept responsibility for any changes to this emergency care. I also authorize K-9's on the Move to utilize an alternative veterinarian if my primary veterinarian is unavailable. Every effort will be made to contact the owner before obtaining emergency care.
3.K-9's on the Move accept no reasonability for the security of the premises or loss if other individuals
have access to the home before, during, or immediately after the term of this agreement.
4. I agree to reimburse k-9's on the Move for any additional fees for providing emergency care, as well as any expenses incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food, or supplies.
5. K-9's on the Move agree to provide the services stated in this agreement in a reliable, caring, and trustworthy manner. Considering these services and as an express condition, the client expressly waives and relinquishes any claims against K-9's on the Move, its employees, or assigns, except those arising from the pet sitter's proven negligence.
6.K-9's on the Move will not be liable for the injury, disappearance, death, or fines of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors.
7. The customer will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the pet sitter or other persons by the pet. Customers agree to indemnify and hold harmless the K-9's on the Move in the event of a claim by any person injured by the pet.
8. K-9's on the move reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time, at its sole discretion; likewise, the client may terminate this contract at any time as per the Policies and Procedures.
9. It is expressly understood that K-9's on the Move shall not be held responsible for any damage to the client's property or that of others caused by the client's pets during the period in which they are in its care. The client has advised K-9's on the Move of all situations, which will relieve liability for damage.
10. Fees are earned upon acceptance of the agreement and are due at the time of or before the first visit.
11. I attest that all licenses and vaccinations required by the State of California, in which I reside and are current according to the law. ______ (initial)
12. I authorize this contract to be valid approval for future services to permit the K-9's on the Move to accept my telephone reservations and enter my premises without additional signed contracts or written authorization. I have completed and signed the required veterinary release forms. ______ (initial)
I have read and agree to the Policies above and procedures, which are a part of this agreement. I am aware that I shall keep a signed copy for my records. _______ (initial)
1 of 4