2021 - 2022 Commitment
Participants should expect to commit 40-45 hours to the program, and 1-2 hours each month with their mentor.
- August 2021 - Orientation (2 hours)
- September 2021 - Strengths Finders Session 1 (2 hours)
- November 2021 - Session 2 (4 hours) - Session 3 (4 hours)
- December 2021 - Session 3 (4 hours)
- February 2022 - Session 4 (4 hours)
- March/April 2022 – Executive Alliance Board Leadership Event (3-4 hours)
- April 2022 - Session 5 (4 hours)
- May 2022 – Session 6 (4 hours)
- June 2022 - Program Celebration Dinner (3 hours)
- Time with mentor (1-2 hours per month)
Specific locations, dates and times will be provided at the time of acceptance or beginning of the program. Location of the sessions will be in and around Baltimore City. Depending on restrictions relating to COVID, some elements of the program may be virtual. Mentees may take advantage of most Executive Alliance training and networking events throughout their mentorship year.
Accepted applicants who do not accept or accept and then leave the program are not guaranteed acceptance in subsequent years. Once the program has begun, no refunds will be issued. Tuition is $2,500 and is due prior to the first session. Financial aid is available on a limited basis. Requests for financial assistance must be submitted with the application.
Please contact Executive Alliance at (443) 606-3079 or email@example.com with questions.