Every EN Signature Brows and Beauty tattoo removal specialist will provide you with specific instructions on how to care for you skin.
Follow their directions and also keep these tips in mind:
- Keep the area clean and dry, using only mild soap and water.
- Apply antibacterial ointment to the area and cover in gauze for three days following your procedure.
- Apply a cool compress as needed for 24 hours after the procedure to reduce tenderness and inflammation. Taking Tylenol is advised, but not aspirin as it increases the chances of bleeding or bruising.
- Do not pop or burst blisters as that increases chances of infection.
- Wear a sunblock of SPF 25 or higher for at least three months after the treatment.
- Rest, Relax and do your best to avoid strenuous physical activities. In addition to keeping sweat off the area, your body needs time to recuperate and regenerate healthy skin.