Thank you for applying to host an intern! The primary requirements for an Intern Host Family are:
- You live within a 45 minute bus ride of one of the three schools (Richmond, Mt. Tabor, or Grant: visit the Trimet website to confirm )
- You have a separate bedroom for the intern. Bathrooms may be shared.
- Your family will be able to host for 6 months (Fall/Winter or Spring/Summer)
- All members of your household accept and welcome into your home and treat your intern as a member of the family.
- Provide a comfortable, safe, and supportive environment for your intern.
Please submit the questionnaire below and complete the PPS Volunteer Background Check for all adults in your household, and the Intern Coordinator will contact you regarding next steps. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.