The above renters shall be referred to collectively hereinafter as Renter(s). The renter is severally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement.
Credit Card Number: (Held on file, only to be charged if items/facility damaged or if balance due not paid in full. Customer will be notified before any charges are made. Information will be disposed of when balance paid in full)
Name on Card: Exp Date: CVV:
2. GENERAL RENTAL INFORMATION.
a. Date of Event:
b. Type of Event: _
c. Time of Event: _
d. Number of Guests Attending:
e. Renter(s) intend to serve alcohol? (Renter(s) Initials)
f. Set-up start time:
Set up can be done the day before the event from 9am-2pm. If any additional time is needed, True Blue Touch charges $25 per hour during after hours.
Additional Set up hours ($25.00 per additional hour)
3. ITEMS INCLUDED IN RENTAL. The following items or services shall be included in the rental rate (excluding hourly rate) (check all that apply):
4. ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM RENTAL. Any item or service not identified in Section 3 herein above is excluded from rental under this Agreement.
a. Venue Rental Rate. The Renter(s) agree to reserve the venue at the rate of $_________.
b. Deposit. A reservation deposit is required in advance to successfully reserve the venue. The reservation deposit is 50% of the rental rate and is non-refundable.
c. Total Amount Due (excluding rental items) $__________
d. Reservation Deposit (50% of Rental Rate) $__________
5. RENTAL RATES AND FEES. The Renter(s) agree to pay the following rental rates and fees:
a. Balance Due (not including tax) $__________
Any deposit “Balance Due” herein above is due on or before ______________________________
to successfully reserve the venue. The Balance Due amount excludes applicable Overage Fees as provided in subsection
b. If Renter(s) fail to pay the Balance Due on or before the above due date, the reservation will be deemed cancelled and forfeited pursuant to Section 6 herein below without further notice. If the event date is less than 30 days away 100% of the rental rate is due at the time of executing this Agreement. If the event extends beyond scheduled end time more than one (1) hours without prior approval the credit card on file will be charged $150.
c. Subject to the express prior approval and at the Owner’s sole discretion, use of the venue beyond the event end time in Section 2 herein above may be granted at the rate of $50.00 per hour. Each additional hour is billed as a whole hour regardless of actual minutes used.
d. Cleaning & Repair Fees. Additional charges may be made for actual or estimated repair or cleaning costs (if not purchased already) to restore venue, grounds, equipment or other property to the same condition prior to Renter(s) use of the venue and Owner’s property.
6. CANCELLATIONS. All cancellations must be made in writing and delivered to Owner at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the Event Date in Section 2 herein above. There are no refunds for any deposit. Renter(s) is responsible for payment in full if event is cancelled within 30 days or less of the event Set-up Date as provided in Section 2 herein above. Renter(s) recognize that the foregoing cancellation policy is not intended to be punitive, but, reflect Owner foregoing actual or potential business opportunities in reserving the venue for Renter(s) and diminished ability to rent the venue within 30 days or less prior to an event date.
7. PAYMENTS. All payments due herein shall be made using cash, personal check or cashier’s check. Personal checks shall be made payable to “True Blue Touch” at 17862 West Main, Cut Off, LA 70354. Any personal check for insufficient funds is subject to a $45.00 returned check fee. Total contract fees must be paid 30 days prior to the Event Date.
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The “Terms and Conditions” as attached hereto as Exhibit A are incorporated herein to include additional terms and conditions to this Agreement.
9. SEVERABILITY. In case any one or more of the provisions, or portions of provisions, of this Agreement shall be deemed by any legal authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions, or portions of provisions contained herein shall not be in any way affected or impaired thereby.
10. MODIFICATION. No alteration or other modification of this Agreement shall be effective unless such modification shall be in writing and signed by the parties.
11. LIABILITY. True Blue Touch is not reliable for any accidents occurred on the premises. Renter is solely responsible for all medical treatments and cost and does not hold True Blue Touch to any fault.
12. OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW. By executing this Agreement the undersigned parties warrant and represent they have had an opportunity to review, including being presented with a copy of Exhibit A “Terms and Conditions,” and after such review or opportunity to review have read and fully understood all terms and conditions pertaining to this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto, intending to be legally bound, have caused this Agreement along with the attached Terms and Conditions to be duly executed as of the day and year first herein above written.