I, * * hereinafter referred to as "Owner" hereby retain Mallory Robinson of OAK9 Academy Canine Behavior Solutions, hereinafter referred to as "Trainer," to train * hereinafter referred to as "Dog."
1. OAK9 Academy Canine Behavior Solutions will endeavor to create as safe an environment as possible for the training and board of my Dog and will offer only sound, safe, and responsible training and training instructions. However, I recognize that OAK9 Academy Canine Behavior Solutions is not responsible for any unintentional errors, omissions, or incorrect assertions. I understand that the recommendation of any product or service is not a guarantee of my satisfaction with that product or service. Further, I am and will remain responsible for the actions of my dog at all times and I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mallory Robinson and OAK9 Academy Canine Behavior Solutions of any and all claims of injury, expense, costs, or damages caused by the actions of my dog while under the instruction or control of OAK9 Academy Canine Behavior Solutions and under my own care as a result of following training instructions.
2. I authorize Emergency medical care to be provided for my dog by an appropriate veterinary clinic to be determined by OAK9 Academy Canine Behavior Solutions. I understand I am responsible for any and all veterinary costs and agree to reimburse OAK9 Academy Canine Behavior Solutions for any charges incurred related to emergency care.
3. I authorize OAK9 Academy Canine Behavior Solutions to administer and seek First Aid and resuscitative care for my dog as determined appropriate by OAK9 Academy Canine Behavior Solutions and I agree to indemnify and hold harmless OAK9 Academy Canine Behavior Solutions for any and all results thereof.
4. I understand that all dogs will be boarded at owner’s home address of 207 Harris Blvd, Conroe, Texas. Owner gives OAK9 Academy Canine Behavior Solutions, its owners, operators, and/or staff permission to transport Dog for training purposes. I further understand the inherent risks associated with transportation such as, but not limited to, loss or injury due to accident; owner agrees to assume all risks and financial costs associated with said transportation.
5. I understand that my dogs will be trained using positive reinforcement methods. I also understand that although my dogs will learn multiple behaviors, basic obedience, new routines, and management while in the care of OAK9 Academy Canine Behavior Solutions, it is my responsibility to maintain this learning upon returning to their home environment. Dogs do not generalize well. This means that behavior taught while in the care of OAK9 Academy Canine Behavior Solutions will only be solidified through clear, calm and consistent repetition once at home. OAK9 Academy Canine Behavior Solutions recommends owners commit to continued education through private instruction to proof future training.
6. I understand that the Lodge n' Learn program is intended to promote the training of puppies and dogs without behavior deficits. By signing below, I agree that my Dog does not display fearful or aggressive behavior. If my Dog does display fearful or aggressive behavior, I also understand this may set back the timeline for training and require added patience to promote long term success. I understand my Trainer will discuss all available options, including possible training extensions should my Trainer feel it is in the best interest of my Dog (and at no additional cost to the owner.)
7. I understand the Lodge n' Learn program is not intended to remediate vice behaviors including but not limited to fearful avoidance, people aggression, animal aggression, dog aggression, reactivity, potty training, or separation distress. I understand the Lodge n' Learn program is strictly intended to introduce or refresh the 5 Core Cues of Sit, Down, Stay, Come, and Leave It, unless otherwise discussed with my trainer. I understand that in the event I have omitted any information about my Dog's bite history, I will forfeit my Dog's training period without refund.
8. I understand that due to the fluid nature of behavior development, no guarantees are made for my Dog's training period. I understand that it is up to the discretion of the Trainer to determine whether additional training time may be beneficial, at which point this option will be offered at no additional cost to me. By signing below, I agree that I have been given the opportunity to discuss this facet of learning prior to booking my Dog's training.
By signing below, I acknowledge and agree to all points outlined above.
* * Type Full Name to Sign Acknowledgement