• As per New York State guielines, Face Masks are are NO LONGER required to be worn at our NYSUM Campus. You may where one if you personally choose to. Masks are still required in NYC, however, in all forms of public transportation and healthcare settings. For ministry teams, some sites may still require volunteers to where a mask.
• Should any guest, student, intern and/or staff member receive a positive Covid test, they must either go home or find another location outside of NYSUM to quarentine.
This is to prevent the spread of any possible flu/covid-19 infection. Team Leaders MUST report any possible COVID-19 positive team members to NYSUM’S Ministry Office. If there is an occurrence after regular office hours, please call 917-807-9115 or 917-721-8683.
• Should these individuals present the following symptoms:
- Constant/persistent dry cough
- Trouble breathing (Shortness of breath)
- Constant/persistent pain and/or pressure in the chest
- Confusion or inability to arouse and/or stay lucid
The individual, their team leader, or NYUM staff will immediately call 9-1-1 to report severe Covid-19 symptoms.