Have you experienced hardships due to the COVID-19 pandemic?
Pro Action may be able to help!
Through emergency funding, income eligible households (those whose income is at or below 200% of poverty level; income verification will be required) can seek assistance with:
• Basic Needs: Food, infant formula, cleaning supplies, hygiene and first aid products,
PPE, clothing and shoes. (back to school items would also qualify)
• Homeless Assistance: Assistance for homeless individuals and families to include
• Rent/ Mortgage Assistance: Emergency Rent and/or Mortgage Support to avoid
eviction and/or foreclosure proceedings
• Emergency Utilities: Emergency utility support (water/sewer/gas/electric) to avoid
disconnect or deposits necessary to start service.
• Household Items: Items to support/stabilize customers establishing stable housing – i.e.
bedding, bath, kitchen, etc.
Please complete this form