YCBID Funding Application Form
Please upload supporting documents below or send direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a fill in the
field. Please add appropriate
fields and text.
Street Address Line 2
1. Which location will your project support?
If within a village, please advise which one(s)
2. Which funding category does your project relate to?
Local marketing (residents)
External marketing (visitors)
If other, please provide further information
3. Please outline what you intend to deliver with the funding and how the project will benefit the BID Levy Paying businesses?
4. Please provide project timeline inclusive of times of year that this will be delivered
5. Please tell us who will benefit from the project:
UK Visitors: Individuals
UK Visitors: Couples
UK Visitors: Families
Independent BID businesses
National BID businesses
Other businesses outside of the BID
6. Will your project solve a problem in designated area? If yes, please explain the specific problem and provide relevant evidence (i.e. complaints/research)?
7. Will your project create new opportunities in the designated area? If yes, please provide further detail below:
8. Please identify which agencies and local businesses have been consulted with that support the application.
9. Is the funding to support a new or existing project/event?
No - new
Yes - extension of existing project
Yes - supporting additional development of an existing event
10. If this application is to support the extension of an existing project, please explain how the BID funding will be used to show additional benefit
11. What is the value of the project in full?
12. What is the amount being applied for?
Please upload any financial breakdowns to support the application
Drag and drop files here
Choose a file
13. Please provide, in detail, a full breakdown of all funding that has already been secured that relates to this project/event
14. If the funding is for a a pre-existing event/service, please provide a breakdown of who and how the service has/is currently being funded, inclusive of funding which may no longer be available.
15. Please provide, a fully costed and itemised list of what the BID funds will cover - this will be used to match with invoices for payment purposes if the application is successful.
16. Who will be delivering the project? (i.e. existing staff, new staff, contractors, business/community group, volunteers, steering group from within the Yorkshire Coast or other)
17. What KPIs will be used to measure the success of the project?
18. How will the project/event be promoted?
Please upload detailed marketing/communication plan
Drag and drop files here
Choose a file
19. If this activity is revenue generating, please include details of how this will be achieved, how revenue generated will be used and any specific opportunities for BID businesses. This is important if businesses are going to be asked to contribute further to allow the full activity to be delivered and to ensure that BID investment is not diminished.
20. If you are able to provide any additional benefits for the BID Levy Paying businesses, please provide further information below
21. All funding provided by Yorkshire Coast BID must be clearly recognised, inclusive of logo/inclusion on press releases, please confirm areas in which the BID identity will be included.
22. In light of restrictions placed on activity due to COVID-19, do you envision any elements of this project being affected and what contingency plans are in place.
23. EVENT ONLY: What is the expected number of participants, spectators or visitors to your event?
24. EVENT ONLY: Is this a one-off or returning event?
25. EVENT ONLY: Which locations/venues will the event take place
26. MARKETS ONLY: If this activity relates to markets, please advise if this will include businesses/suppliers from outside of the Yorkshire Coast selling food and beverages and what consultation has taken place with local businesses from the F&D sector.
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform