(Failure To Read Is No Excuse)
CLASSIC DIVISION Men (49 and under), Women (All Ages), Senior Women (50+) Senior Men (50-59) and Super Seniors (60 and up)
1. Eligibility - All 2020-21 TNBA members of the CENTRAL REGION as defined by TNBA, and who are certified by USBC. NEW this year there are five different catagories open to all bowlers. All bowlers must provide birthdate as of June 25, 2021, the start of the tournament.
2. Entry closing date: All entries must be fully paid and filed with the Tournament Director by Friday, June 25, 2021 or the first 150 Men, 80 Women, 60 Seniors, and 40 Super Seniors. All entries must be accompanied by certified check or money order. (NO PERSONAL CHECKS) No Walk-In Entries will be accepted on Saturday. All Men,Women, Senior Women , Senior Men, and Super Senior entries MUST be paid by 11pm, Friday June 25, 2021.
3. New Tournament Format: Please Read This Section Of The Rules
a) All entrants will bowl two (2) four (4) game blocks - (8 games) on Saturday, June 26, 2021.
b) On Sunday, June 27, 2021, the field is then cut to the top 32 Men, 16 Women, 16 Senior Women, 16 Senior Men , 16 Super Seniors (based on entries) ALL PINS FROM SATURDAY WILL BE CARRIED OVER. The 1st round ONLY! You will bowl 3 games against the field. The field will then be bracketed (i.e. 1 vs 16), (2 vs 15) and so on. Bowlers will bowl 2 games in a head to head match with total pins from the (2) games determining the winners moving on to the next match.
c) Once we get down to the top 4 in each division, these bowlers will bowl 1 game, stair-step position, starting with the fourth (4th) place bowler, who bowls the third (3rd) place bowler and so on to determine the Champion in each division.(Men, Women, Senior*, and Super Senior). Seeding in the final four will be determined by the total pins knocked down on Saturday and Sunday.
d) The final roll-off game between the top two (2) finalists for the championship will be bowled on a neutral pair of lanes for each division.
4. In case of a first place tie, there will be two additional frames 9th and 10th rolled until the tie is broken.
5. ALTERNATE BOWLER: When an alternate bowler enters the tournament the bowler that is being replaced cannot return in this tournament. The alternate assumes the score of the bowler he/she is replacing, minus one hundred (100) pins.
6. TNBA and USBC cards may be purchased at the tournament site. USBC cards are $24 and TNBA cards are $26. All bowlers must show proof of sanctions in TNBA AND USBC before bowling.
7. All entrants are REQUIRED to wear shirt/blouses with participants name on the back. Tank tops, halter tops , or tee-shirts are not allowed. No jeans (of any color), sweats, or spandex (pants/skirts) will be allowed. Only women bowlers may wear walking shorts (skirts/shorts) cannot be shorter than arm's length above the knee. Bowlers may not wear headgear of any kind. There will be a $25.00 fee per squad for any infraction of this rule.
THIS WILL BE ENFORCED.
8. Current PBA/PWBA or Senior PBA members, regardless of classification will not be permitted to bowl in TNBA Tournaments. Past PBA/PWBA/Senior PBA champions, regardless of classification, may be permitted to bowl if their championship was not within the last 10 years. Former PBA/PWBA/ Senior PBA members who have not held a card for the past (1) year are eligible to bowl in TNBA Classic Tournaments. (revised 10/2/2016)
9. Prize fund will be paid 100%. Prize ratio will be at least one (1) prize for every eight (8) entries. Any bowler who qualifies for total winnings of $600.00 or more during the tournament must provide a tax identification number to receive awarded prize(s).
10. Premature termination of the tournament brought about by war, national emergency or emergency causes relating thereto or there from; fires, strikes, lockouts, labor difficulties or other reasons beyond the control of the TNBA Bill Rhodman Classic, shall cause the foregoing prize schedules to be prorated in accordance with the number of entrants who have bowled.
11. All rules not stated above will be governed by TNBA and USBC rules.
12. Anyone employed by Super Bowl Lanes from January 1, 2021 until the start of the tournament is not eligible to participate.
13. The Tournament Director will make all final decisions and reserves the right to refuse or reject any and all entries.