4/11 - Return to in-person 1st-6th
4/18 - 1-6
4/25 - Birth-6th
Puyallup Nazarene Church XtremeKids is returning to in-person gathering. We will be working on a gradual roll back plan that will assist our team in learning and practicing proper protocol to make sure we are maintaining safe environments. When we return, we will have limited numbers and those that reserve a spot will have priority over walk ins. Please help us out by lettings us know you plan to attend. On April 11 we will welcome back 1st- 6th grade students to the gym floor. Access to the gym will only be for kids attending and one parent.
- Children’s Ministry will only be available for the 9:00 service on Sunday mornings. We will use the first two weeks to evaluate the process with limited numbers and plan to begin welcoming younger ages on April 25th.
- Masks will be required for ages 5 and older.
- Social distancing will be encourged.
- Hand sanatizer will be used.
- Temputure checks will take place at the door.
- The elementary age will be limited to 25 kids on the gym floor.
- Preschool will be limited to 8 kids and will be located inside the gym.
- 2&3 max group size 6 kids
- Nursery will be limited to 4 kids
If you have any questions or are interested in joining our team, please contact Pastor James Matthews email@example.com