1. You are NEVER required, expected, or allowed to perform any type of sex acts for financial compensation! We do NOT condone anything illegal whatsoever. Anything between two or more consenting adults of legal age beyond the perimeters of the session’s expectations is solely at your discretion & risk. One-on-One sessions are advertised as & are to include: a gradual strip tease to nude, floorshow, lap dance, companionship, AND/OR body rub. Events and parties can include a variety of adult entertainment services, but usually are including, but not limited to: stripping, engaging guests, being an eccentric nude statue display, and/or bartending topless or while lingerie-clad.
2. The initial booking fee is always 50/50 split between firm & entertainer(s). Our initial booking fee is this firm’s compensation for client introductions, advertising (online, print, & social media platforms), clerical services, booking duties, brand ambassador development surcharges, phone operator & dispatch services, event planning & event estimate processing, schedule managing & safety monitoring services etc. You are expected to become familiar with our disclaimer(s) & service offerings as disclosed on all of our websites. TAMS DOES NOT DEDUCT ANY TIP % from our entertainers. However, there’s a 7.85% deduction automatically imposed & charged by our merchant accounts for any federal & state withholding obligations, sales tax, & processing fees for ALL electronically processed payments. Electronically processed payments include: Credit Cards, Business Cash App, Business PayPal, & Business Venmo. We do NOT have control over fees charged on behalf of each merchant's electronic transaction processing systems. All of your electronically processed transactions will be paid out to you each Friday by direct deposit to your Chime account between 12noon-5pm or as soon as all of our merchants’ accounts payout finalizes & posts in entirety to TAMS’ business bank account. All client(s) implementing an electronic payment processing method MUST pay entire TAMS' booking fees directly to the firm's accounts with an extra $15.00 processing surcharge to balance out against several other fees & hardware/processing equipment charges. Client(s) can tip the entertainer directly to their private individual account(s) as long as there is absolutely NO visible personal &/OR identifying information published or linked to that payment processing account that’s being made visible to every client. TAMS will ALWAYS be willing to accept tips electronically processed on behalf of our entertainer(s), but merchant's automatic 7.85% deduction & Friday payout still applies to tipping transactions as well. Our Business Cash App tag is $twistedangelsusa. Our Business Venmo is @TAMSUSA. Our Business PayPal is TAMSUSA. The firm's drop of our cut for all cash transactions are to be made at the end of each & every shift. NO EXCEPTIONS! Drops are to be made by the instant “Pay Friends" option via your Chime account. You can upload cash on your Chime card at many 24-hour merchants including, but not limited to: 7-11, Walgreens, & CVS or you can even deposit firm's funds into your own personal bank account & instantly transfer to Chime for submission. If you are currently awaiting the arrival of your own Chime card, the manager-on-duty will inform you of the proper method to submit your cash drops to TAMS for that night. The manager-on-duty will arrange another way to issue any outstanding electronically processed payments to you pending the arrival of your own Chime card. If you do not have a Chime card, please request one at https://chime.com/r/hannahnicolekymmell immediately. Late cash drops (after TAMS' 9:00 AM daily batch out) are subject to access a $100.00 fine per each day your account is active in the non-payment status until a contractors' $2,500.00 maximum debt is reached. Failure to make TAMS' drop nightly is considered theft &/or embezzlement of companys’ funds & legal action will be taken against you after five (5) days lapse in non-payment status. FYI: You are always allowed & encouraged to tip your phone operator if you request to do so. Do not feel obligated to do so. You are required to pay a $250.00 deposit in either one (1) payment of $250.00 prior to starting contractor duties, in five (5) payments of $50.00 from your first five sessions booked, OR in ten (10) payments of $25.00 from first ten sessions booked. An agency deposit has been implemented to protect TAMS' assets entrusted & being held in our entertainer's possession to avoid a negative situation of loss on TAMS' behalf where an entertainer quits or is terminated for misconduct with outstanding drops due or your position is abandoned with no advance notice. Your entire deposit of $250.00 will be returned to you in full after your two weeks’ notice of resignation has been completed & you remain in good standing with TAMS management. TAMS requires that every entertainer must either be accompanied on their 1st 5-10 “probationary” sessions with either our director of security or an approved security personnel designated by management to complete your introductory probationary period OR you must make a drop after each individual session until $250.00 deposit balance is paid in entirety. It is your responsibility to compensate security/drivers for their services while on probation. That responsibility continues throughout the entire duration of your employment with TAMS if you opt to hire a driver to facilitate all your transportation needs.
3. Hours of Operation for ALL Nationwide locations are as follows:
May 15th-December 1st:
24 hours daily ♡ 7 days a week
October 1st-May 14th:
Sunday-Thursday 6pm-6am ♡ Friday & Saturday 4pm-7am
Your availability MUST be emailed to our company’s email account that corresponds to the TAMS' location which you are contracted under on a weekly basis. Schedules must be submitted by 2pm on Sunday at the absolute latest. Fridays & Saturdays are always mandatory on-call shifts 7pm-4am every week during in season and 7pm-2am every week during off season. You are permitted to submit a standing schedule. Once a standing submission is received, we will permit you to adjust your standing schedule a maximum of three (3) times within a physical year. Please submit the change by email & follow up/confirm with your location’s manager to verify schedule’s receipt & approval. Not answering any TAMS’ dispatch calls during periods of availability that you allotted will result in a $100.00 fine which must be paid prior to being put back on our schedule. You are required to provide a doctor’s note or proof of emergency for your absence to be considered excused. Failure to submit a schedule requires payment of a $100.00 fine to return since it requires your advertising accounts to default and we must pay fees to reactivate your accounts.
4. Every Angel is REQUIRED to participate in TAMS’ promo night once a month. NO EXCEPTIONS! Management will announce/release our monthly promo team schedules on or by the 1st Tuesday of each month. It is YOUR responsibility to contact management staff for your promo team instructions & assignments on your assigned day. Please do not be foolish, reckless, irresponsible, & negligent by getting intoxicated, belligerent, or so high that you will tarnish our image & embarrass our firm. Remember, when you are in public on a promo assignment, you are a reflection of TAMS. The objective of promo night is to increase our clientele by mingling with the public & prospective clients. We don’t want to give the general public a negative impression of us especially based on a single individual’s behavior.
5. You MUST ALWAYS provide or arrange your own transportation/security. Lyft and Uber are a management-approved means of transportation. Personal driver referrals will be provided to you upon request. It is solely 100% your responsibility to arrive at the appointment’s location within the allotted one (1) hour max lead time from being dispatched by the phone operator as advertised or you may be responsible for a fine. Unexcused tardiness that results in a session or party/event’s cancellation is 100% your responsibility regardless of whether the client opts to pay our firm’s cancellation fee or not. You are also required to always have an active & fully charged cell phone with an infallible GPS system or reputable GPS app during EVERY on-call shift. Take note, phone operators do NOT have the time to individually text message every single client's address(es) & personal/confidential information &/or spoon-feed directions to each individual entertainer.
6. You are expected to acquire your own personal business and entertainer’s license in the state of your hiring agency. You are solely responsible for your own taxes and tracking your mileage and expenses for tax purposes. You will receive a 10-99 form. By law, you are technically considered an independent contractor under our umbrella referral firm not a W-2 employee. Also, all tax write offs are 100% your responsibility to record and keep track of. ALL beauty supplies, outfits, fetish fulfillment toys, tanning memberships, makeup, food consumed during your on-call shifts & related supplies etc. are qualified expense write offs. We recommend the Keeper Tax app to track mileage, expenses, & all other related items.
7. We are NOT at all responsible for any injuries sustained while at a client’s location.
8. You are NEVER permitted to wear jeans, t-shirts, &/or sweats to any appointment unless specifically requested by the client. As always, dress to impress, but still always be discreet & professional.
9. You are NEVER to steal ANYTHING from any client’s residence, hotel, or place of business. Choosing to press criminal charges is solely at the discretion of the client.
10. You are NEVER to be “under the influence” of ANY prescription drugs that you do not have a valid prescription for, illicit street drugs, or alcohol while “on-call.” The consequence of any negative client complaint is $300.00 and being completely removed from the schedule for the remainder of that shift. THINK BEFORE YOU DRINK!
11. You are always required to check-in and check-out at the beginning and end of every session. You are required to use our allotted safety code word in case of emergency to signal danger & request immediate law enforcement assistance. Failure to check in or out of appointments will result in a $50.00 fine. Inappropriate use of our code word during a non-emergency will result in a $100.00 fine. FYI: Police will be notified and dispatched immediately upon any use of code word. TAMS’s code word is: energy drink. Your safety is our utmost importance at all times. While we do aim to screen each client for safety, all assignments are accepted at your own risk. 🚫 NO REFUNDS 🚫 are to be issued to any clients without prior consent from management. Any refunds given without consent will be your responsibility to cover.
12. You are NEVER to allow anybody (except an approved security driver that is authorized in advance by TAMS' management) or any pets to accompany you to a booking. Please always be professional. Be advised in advance, significant others are usually a major setback within this industry.
13. You are NEVER permitted to exchange any personal information with any client for any reason. Personal information is including, but not limited to: phone numbers, email addresses, additional work locations, home address, or any social media account URLs or information etc. You understand that you will acquire confidential information of business value to TAMS during the course of your employment/representation. Entertainer hereby agrees not to divulge such confidential information to any other party or competitor, or to use such information for your own profit except in performance of employment activities beneficial to the Company. This is considered stealing and if caught you will be terminated, blacklisted within our industry nationwide, and your deposit will be completely forfeited. Inappropriate use of TAMS' property or information is regarded as criminal theft and embezzlement charges may be pursued. There is a buyout procedure that clients can use to be able to contact you directly. You must authorize and approve the buyout before it is finalized.
14. IMPORTANT CLAUSES:
A. No Compete Clause: You are only allowed to be under contract with solely and exclusively TAMS. You may not work for anyone else or post yourself independently on any website at any time. You may continue to see previous clients you acquired before signing with TAMS on your own time. Obtaining additional employment in a bar or club of any kind including but not limited to gentlemen’s/go-go must be approved by management first. You may not work for anyone else or sign with any other agency for 2 years or within a 200-mile radius of any of our locations once this agreement expires. You may not recruit other girls to work for any other agency besides TAMS. Freelancing carries a minimum fine of $350, termination, and could result in nationwide blacklisting. We will do random stings to test our contractors’ loyalty. You must submit and work an entire two (2) weeks’ notice upon deciding to resign from this firm. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of your deposit. Contractor agrees that during their term of employment by TAMS and for a period of two (2) years after termination of such employment, you will not act as an employee, agent, broker, shareholder, or otherwise engage in any business offering any services similar to those customarily sold by TAMS within a 200 mile radius of any TAMS locations.
B. Obligation to Maintain Complete Confidentiality: Entertainer agrees to retain the Confidential Information of TAMS in strict confidence, to protect the security, integrity, & confidentiality of such information and to not permit unauthorized access to or unauthorized use, disclosure, publication or dissemination of confidential Information. Employees shall adopt &/or maintain security processes & procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of all confidential information created, developed, or received by TAMS using a reasonable degree of care, but not less than that degree of care used in safeguarding its own similar information or material. Upon the termination of this Agreement, Employees will ensure that all documents, memoranda, notes, & other writings or electronic records prepared by it that include or reflect any confidential information are returned or destroyed as directed by TAMS. If there is an unauthorized disclosure or loss of any of the confidential information by Entertainer, whether intentional or accidental or otherwise. Employee will promptly, at their own expense, notify TAMS in writing & take all actions as may be necessary or reasonably requested by TAMS to minimize any damage to TAMS as a result of the disclosure or loss; and e. The obligation not to disclose Confidential Trademark Information shall survive the termination of this Agreement, and at no time will ANY TAMS’ Employees (former, current, or prospective) ever be permitted to disclose any of TAMS' confidential information at any time or for any reason whatsoever. I understand that TAMS' business model is patent pending and this Contract was copyrighted & certified by a highly-qualified & highly-rated attorney retained by TAMS' Owner at the time this entity was created.
15. This agreement is a contracted-at-will agreement. TAMS may, at any time, with or without cause, discharge the Entertainer by giving you written notice via email or Facebook of such discharge. We do have the right to terminate your contract at will which means at any time and for any reason. Depending on the reason for your termination, you may be able to re-sign with us upon payment of all outstanding fines and a reinstatement fee or we may choose to blacklist you nationwide within the industry. Each and every case is completely different and will be reviewed by TAMS’s management. Representation shall terminate upon Entertainer’s death or by your written notice of resignation given to TAMS via company’s email account.
16. Photo Release: Separate form’s link must be completed & signed before you are permitted to begin the duration of your representation by TAMS.
17. Our current booking fees are as follows and are subject to change without notice. Range is result of varying locations. Rates:
A. One-on-One Session (up to an hour) = $150.00-$200.00
B. Two Girl Show (up to an hour) = $250.00-$300.00
C. Couple Show (up to an hour) = $200.00-$250.00
D. Fetish Show (up to an hour) = $200.00-$250.00
E. Three (3) Hour Special = $400.00-$500.00
F. Overnight Special = $1,000.00-$1,150.00
G. ½ Hour Special (not always available) =$100.00-$125.00
H. 2 Hour-3 Girl Party Package = $800.00-$900.00
(Military always receives 10% discount. ID check is required before discount can be applied to their total. Please remember to thank military personnel for their selfless service. Feel free to view more detailed & up-to-date service list on our master website.)
18. All of our clients & entertainers' information is regarded as strictly confidential. You are strictly prohibited from selling or sharing any clients’ or colleagues’ personal or business information with anyone. Nonetheless, we will never share or sell any of your private information with anyone either.
19. You are being offered representation by TAMS in your current physical form. Changes to your physical appearance must be approved by management i.e.: hair color/length change, drastic weight gain or loss, tattoos, or plastic surgery. Failure to obtain consent from TAMS’s management could result in your contract being terminated. You are required to maintain proper hygiene at all times.
20. We will never show favoritism among individual contractors regardless of their personal relationships to any staff member or management personnel. You are never to contact any staff members, managers, OR TAMS' OWNER via her/their personal phone numbers &/or social media accounts regarding any business-related issues where contact was totally unsolicited unless it is a critical emergency that needs instant attention.
This shall be interpreted and, if necessary, adjudicated in accordance with the laws in the corresponding State of the entertainer’s/TAMS' location within the United States of America. Contractors are permitted to request transfer to another TAMS' location either permanently by relocating your entire residence or temporarily by requesting to “tour" to increase revenue as a guest entertainer for another location. Visit www.twistedangelsusa.com for updated directory of geographical locations. You are responsible for submitting 2 forms of U. S. government issued IDs within 7 days of signing this contract. By joining our firm and signing this legally-binding document, you are declaring: you are at least 18 years of age or older, legally allowed to generate revenue in the United States, & you agree we have not solicited you to fulfill any illegal endeavors for us whatsoever. Also, you attest that this contract was read & signed at your own free will while you confirm that you are 100% NOT under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. Also, you are declaring that ALL information you have provided management & hiring staff is 100% accurate. Any discrepancies found by any of TAMS representatives may result in immediate termination and deposit forfeiture.