Coaching Terms and Conditions.
Please review so you are fully aware of our partnership moving forward.
Client Agreement is between Deanna L. Byrne (Self Love & Confidence Coaching) and yourself [Named at the beginning of this form].
1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching sessions, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
2. I understand that coaching is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional, or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education, and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
4. I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by CMHA (Canadian Mental Health Association). I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy. If I am currently receiving psychiatric care, I will consult with my caregiver to ensure working with a coach is in my best interest at this time.
5. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law. I understand that if I reveal information that involves physically hurting myself or others, the coach must report such information and/or refer to mental health professionals accordingly.
6. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals or clients for training, educational OR consultation purposes and that Deanna Byrne will take great care to change any identifiable details to protect my privacy.
7. I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
8. Because professional coaching is not considered medical consultation or treatment, health insurance does not apply.
9. I take full responsibility for my role in this partnership and will strive to meet all challenges, program outlines, and accountability timelines.
10. I agree to the financial investment outline for my sessions and will be provided to me prior to sessions starting. My session "action plan" will be determined and sent to me prior to committing to session appointments.
11. I understand that each session must be pre-paid. In the event, I need to cancel or do not show up, that the payment refund policy will apply.
12. I understand that my session fees are non-refundable and If I choose to cancel my services, each file will be handled individually and any refunds determined at that time. There is an automatic $75.00 + HST administration fee deducted along with any session amounts based on a full session rate.
13. I understand that no session work or program handouts will be provided until payment in full is received.
14. I understand and agree that all tools, recording, workbooks etc are PROPRIETARY information and under copyright. No sharing, duplicating or making copies in any form is permitted.