Now, therefore, the parties agree as follows:
1. Exhibitor shall have access to the Whova conference website no less than 1 week before the Event’s commencement for the purpose of setting up Exhibitor’s online booth for the purpose of setting up recorded video (if desired), and uploading documents (if desired).
2. Exhibitor shall not exhibit/vend any goods or services other than those described herein at and during the Event without the Host’s written consent.
3. Exhibitor’s booth shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations set forth by the WHOVA virtual platform.
4. Exhibitor’s staff may announce the availability of the goods to be exhibit/vended only while they are within the confines of the Exhibitor’s location.
5. Exhibitor’s staff shall be clothed and groomed in a clean, neat fashion and shall conduct themselves in an orderly fashion.
6. Exhibitor shall have access to the WHOVA platform for 90 days after the Event’s conclusion at 5:00 PM on Saturday, April 24th 2021 to continue to exhibit/vend.
7. 4th Trimester Arizona is not liable for damage/loss of Exhibitor’s property.
8. Exhibitor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any damages or claims that may arise in connection with Exhibitor’s presence at the Event and Exhibitor’s activities of any kind.
9. Exhibitor agrees to keep links active and/or be present in the online booth until the close of the conference at 5:00 PM.
10. Exhibitor agrees to promote the 4th Trimester Arizona Conference in at least 4 posts on Social Media, and as many other venues as possible.
In witness to their agreement to the terms of this contract, the parties affix their signatures below: