Thank you so much for your interest in collecting a tattoo with us here at Lucky Soul Tattoo.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
It may take us a couple days+ to get back to you, if you want to check on your appointment request please email us again directly - firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call during business hours at 203-397-5825
- All artists will contact you directly if they have any questions about your design ideas. In most cases there will not be any drawings done ahead of time, as the artists typically work on their appointments a day or two ahead, but any changes can be made prior to starting the work. If this is a concern for you, please let us know and we can get you in touch with your artist.
- Every appointment requires a deposit to hold the spot. The deposit is NON-REFUNDALBE but will come off the final price of the tattoo.
- Cancellations or changes to your appointment date or time must be made with 48 hours notice, otherwise you will lose your deposit and a new deposit will be needed to rebook.
- Any changes to design idea, or any major chages to your overall appointment work, must be made within 48 hours notice or you may lost your deposit.
- Single session tattoos require $100 deposit, multiple session requires a $200 deposit to be taken off of your last booked appointment, full day appointments require $300 deposit. In the event of needing more appointments the deposit does roll over.
- We accept deposits via Venmo (LuckySoulTattoo), PayPal (email@example.com, send to 'friends & family'), or we can send out a deposit invoice to your email to be paid online - but be aware that include a $5 service charge that does not come off the price of the tattoo.
- The shop charge is $150/hour. Some single session pieces are priced by the piece, but the hourly charge is a good indication of how much the tattoo session will cost.
- We can only tattoo individuals who are at least 18 years old, regardless of approval. This is set for us by the town of Woodbridge and is out of our control.
- All work is done by appointment. We will not be able to accept walk-in's at this time, however you can call or email us the day you'd like to get tattooed and if we have availability we will make a same day appointment if possible.
- If you'd like to use cash for payment, please try to bring exact change. We do also accept Venmo payments as well as MC/Visa
- Artists prefer to accept tips in cash or via their personal Venmo - ask us for that information when you are checking out.
* COVID PROTOCOL:
- The waiting area is closed at this time and the shop door will remain locked. You will need to be let in for your appointment - Please call the shop when you arrive to let us know you are here - 203-397-5825
- Come alone to your appointment. We are unable to allow anyone inside the shop that is not currently getting tattooed. We are very sorry, but this is state mandated and we are unsure when that policy will chage.
- If you are looking to get tattooed with a friend or family member, you will need to book with two separate artists at the same time to make this happen. Otherwise, you can go back to back with one artist and the other/s will wait outside or in the car.
- All clients, and artists, are required to wear a face mask. You must have a mask to enter Lucky Soul and you must keep it on for the duration of your time at the shop - this means over your mouth AND nose.
- Your artist will take your temperature upon entering and then direct you to the hand washing sink prior to heading back to their station. All clients must also utilize hand santizer stations located throughout the shop when necessary.
- Please help us in practicing social distancing when possible.
- Please try to use the restroom before coming to the shop, it helps us if we have less traffic.
- Please arrive on time to your appointment, not early unless discussed with the artist ahead of time.