Thank you so much for your interest in collecting a tattoo at Lucky Soul Tattoo - WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
Please check your spam folder if you do not receive a reply from us. It may take us a couple days+ to get back to you, if you want to check on your appointment request please email us again directly - email@example.com, or give us a call during business hours at 203-397-5825
- All artists will contact you directly if they have any questions about your design ideas. In most cases there will not be any drawings done ahead of time, the artists work on their appointments a day or two ahead, but any changes can be made prior to starting the work. If this is a concern for you, please let us know and we can get you in touch with your artist.
- Every appointment requires a booking fee to hold the spot. The booking fee/deposit is NON-REFUNDALBE but will come off the final price of the tattoo.
- Cancellations or changes to your appointment date or time must be made with 48 hours notice, otherwise you will lose your deposit and a new deposit will be needed to rebook.
- Any changes to design idea, or any major chages to your overall appointment work, must be made within 48 hours proir to your appointment or you may lose your deposit to account for the extra time the artist will spend changing the drawing at the time of your appointment.
- Single session tattoos require $100 booking free, multiple session requires a $200 booking free to be taken off of your last booked appointment, full day appointments require $300 deposit. In the event of needing more appointments the deposit does roll over.
- The booking fee will include a $5 convenience fee that does not come off the price of the tattoo.
- The shop charges by the hour. Some single session pieces are priced by the piece.
- All work is done by appointment. If you are looking for a walk-in, call or email us the day you'd like to get tattooed and if we have availability we will make a same day appointment if possible.
- We must now charge a 5% convenience fee for all credit card transactions. If you'd like to avoid this please stop at any of banks on our street and grab some cash on the way in. We know this is a PIA, but unfortunately we are forced to do this to continue accepting credit cards as payment.
- We can only tattoo individuals who are at least 18 years old, regardless of approval. This is set by the town of Woodbridge and is out of our control.
- Artists accept tips in *cash* or via their personal Venmo - Ask us for that information when you are checking out.