As your Belly Binding resource, I will:
• Provide you with a new wrap
• Come to your home and bind you
• Teach you how to continue binding yourself
I ask that you:
• Allow me up to two weeks to schedule your appointment after our contract is signed. It takes about 2 weeks for wraps to ship.
• Provide payment prior to date of services
• Disclose any illnesses, physical complications or concerns prior to service
When to start binding...
For Vaginal Births: You can start binding as early as 2-3 days postpartum. Please recieve permission from your provider prior to binding.
For C-section Births: It is recommended to wait until your incision is healed (stitches have dissolved/staples have been removed) and your provider has cleared you for binding. This can be anywhere from 2-6 weeks.
I do not provide any medical services or advice. If you feel that you have a complication of pregnancy or birth, I advise that you contact your provider for appropriate medical care. This service and product do not provide weight loss, waist training, or any guaranteed results.