1. The program proposal is submitted under the good faith determination of being novel or original, and as such is to be treated as confidential. Proposal is not to be disclosed or made use of unless first negotiating terms and conditions for disclosure or use.
2. Use of material by Buffalo Gal Pictures Inc. containing elements similar to those in my proposal shall neither obligate Buffalo Gal Pictures Inc. to negotiate with me or entitle me to any compensation if Buffalo Gal Pictures Inc. shall determine in good faith that said company has an independent legal right to use such material because:
(a) Other people (including company’s own employees) have submitted or prepared similar or identical proposals
(b) My proposal is not novel or original
3. I verify that the proposal is my original property and that no one else has any right to it.
4. I retain a copy of the submitted proposal and release Buffalo Gal Pictures Inc. from liability for loss or damage to the proposal.
5. My proposal will not be returned unless I instruct Buffalo Gal Pictures Inc. in writing to do so. This request is to be included at the time of forwarding the proposal. Should the proposal not be selected for development/production, it will be destroyed.