Once we have received your form you will automatically be re directed to the Deposit Payment Form.
** PLEASE NOTE ** Party request expires after 48hrs.
Deposit will lock in your booking.
- Saturday parties commence at 2:30pm
- Sunday parties commence at 10:00am
$50.00 - Non refundable for change of day or cancellation.
Payment Due date
- Number of guests attending: Due on Monday-Wednesday of your event
- Final Payment: Due the week of Wednesday of your party
Frequently asked Questions.
How many guests are we able to invite?
- We are able to cater for 25+ kids in the gym, large grazing table in the partyroom
- Ratio 1:15
Do you have parking on premises?
Yes, we have parking on premises at the front and along side the builiding.
What ages are able to attend the Gymnastics?
- No age limit as long as they are walking.
- No assistance by parents for school age kids
- All kids under 5 years of age and not attending school must have their
parents present and assist throughout the circuit.
What day does not have the surcharge?
Saturday there is no surcharge as our staffing are already at the gym
What day is the surcharge of 10%?
- Sunday, School Holidays and public holidays 20% Surcharge
- Surcharge is applied on the total cost of the party
What to wear?
- Girls - Leotard/Bike shorts & Singlet
- Boys - Shorts and singlet
- Warm clothes for when the gymnastics program is over
$50.00 deposit refundable?
Deposit is refundable after your child's party. Refund will be processed between Monday and Wedensday.
Any extra guests who are not paid for will be taken out from the deposit. $50 is not refundable for change of mind or cancellation.
Can Siblings or Siblings of guests attend the gymnastics party?
Yes, just as long as they are registered and have been paid for they participate in the gymnastis Lesson.
Please make sure once guests have finished in the gymnasium they are not to re enter and play on Equipment.
They must remain in the party room for the hour and will be picked up once the celebration has concluded.
Do parents of guests need to stay for the party?
- Our facility is strictly a drop off pick up facility. Which means parents drop off at the front of the building and pick up at the front of the gymnasium.
- Ony Parents of the host are able to attend the party.
Can we select the theme of the party?
- Yes, themes can be requested for the gymnastics program.
- Decorations and food are supplied by the host.
- We do not have a licence to serve food & beverages.
Can I arrive early to set up?
- Please arrive 10min prior to your start time.
- Your guests will remain in the waiting room until the coaches have given the instrcutions.
- You will have 2 hours to set up while the kids are having fun!
Do we Stay back to clean up?
- The beauty of having your party at EGA is that our friendly staff will clean and assist you in vacating premises.
- Staff will be present 15min prior to your finish time to start the clean up and assisst gathering all the kids for collection on time.
- Premises will need to be vacated by the finish time, any extra time will occur $20.00 for every 15min.
- Please make sure all guests' parents are waiting outside 15min prior to finish time to allow flow of pick up of guests.
- Please let parents know pick up is outside and not inside the facility.
What do you supply for the party room?
- Plug in oven (small)
- 4 x 2m Grazing table for standing (8 x chairs only)
- $35.00 late registration fee will need to be paid on the day.
- Non registered guests will not be able to play on the equipment or be in the gym. STRICTLY NO FREE PLAY!
- Once invoice has been finalised we do not offer refunds for guests not attending. This applies for anyone who is affected by covid.
- Changes can be made between Monday and Wednesday of the week of your party.
- $50.00 deposit will be refunded after your party.
- At EGA it's our duty of care to limit the number of adults in our gymnasium for child protection.
- All of our coaches have a working with children check and have completed all Child safety courses.
- Gymnastics Party for school age children is drop off pick up. (please make sure this is stated on your invitation)
- Pick up at the front door not inside.
- Parents of guests must sign in using the covid "sign in" poster located on the outside of the front wall. FINISH TIME
STRICTLY NO FOOD OR DRINK IN THE GYMNASIUM
- We have a no food and no nuts policy in the facility.
- $120.00 cleaning fee for any food or drink dropped on the gymnastic flooring.
- Please make sure guests remain in the party room at the conclusion of the gymnastics program.
- Gymnasium will be closed off and no guests will be permitted to play on the equipment once finished.
- No Jewelry
- No Chewing gum
- Long hair must be tied back in bun or Ponytail
- $50.00 Deposit will secure your booking.
- 10% surcharge for Sundays, Public and School holidays (on top of the total amount)
- **COST PER GUEST** Depending how many guests attending
- Exlusive Hire of Gymnasium
PAYMENT DUE DATES:
Payment Link: Emailed Monday
Payment Due date: Wednesday