In order to provide you and others with excellent customer service and access to appointments during peak times, we reserve that time just for you. Without sufficient notice, we end up turning away other clientele. When clients are unable to make their scheduled appointments, we are unable to best serve our customers waiting for that spot. Virtual appointments are treatment the same as in clinic appointments.
- No-show appointments are 100% non-refundable. Your credit card on file will be charged.
- We require 48 hours' notice to cancel an appointment without penalty.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel with the exception of a medical emergency. Your credit card will not be charged.
- Cancelations within 48 hours of appointment time require a 50% penalty fee of the cost of services booked.
- We do require a credit card at the time of booking. Your card is not charged until the day of your appointment.
- No-Show appointments will require full payment of services booked for secondary appointments.
- Late Arrivals:You are booked for a specific amount of time. We will wait on your Zoom meeting for 10 minutes at which time the appointment will be terminated
Once we receive your appointment request and confirm your appointment time you will be provided a link to fill out the secondary health questionnaire. This will need to be completed and submitted prior to your appointment and only takes a couple of minutes. We will review that prior to your session to ensure the products used are curated especially for you.