1. Registration Fees: $30.00 Includes craft supplies and a tee shirt.
2. The Summer Rec Program is designed for ages 6-12. Children must be 6 years of age or graduated from Kindergarten by June 11, and not older than age 12.
3. We will meet Tuesdays & Wednsdays, rain or shine. While the activities will be revised and adjusted according to the weather, we will meet every scheduled day. On clear weather days, we’ll meet at the ball diamond. On rain/storm days, we’ll meet at the Community Center. Parents will be informed via email and/or text message.
4. ATTIRE: Tennis Shoes are REQUIRED. Dress appropriately for running, getting dirty, the weather, and having fun. Email announcements will be made for activities that might require special clothing.
5. HYDRATION: Each child needs to bring a well labeled water bottle.
6. SUN SAFETY: Each child should have sunscreen applied before arrival. It would be good to have sunscreen along to reapply as needed. HATS are the best head protection from the sun.
7. Children must be picked up at noon if they are not within a safe age or walking distance from either venue.
8. What will Summer Rec look like for my child? We'll have well structured fun!
9:00 – 10:00 – Physical Activities, including a wide variety of ball type games, tag, relays, and more. If numbers, ages, and skills dictate, the age groups will be separated as needed.
10:00 – 10:45 - Crafts
10:45 – 11:00 - Snack and relax
11:00 – 11:45 - Physical Activities, including a wide variety of ball type games, tag, relays, and more. If numbers, ages, and skills dictate, the age groups will be separated as needed.
11:45 – Noon – Team Building
Wrap up, clean up/community service, reflect, and announcements.
NOTE: Depending on the needs and abilities of the children, special activities may be added: hiking, a community service project apart from the ball diamond, and ideas that the children may suggest. Parents will be notified via email as events evolve.