- Applications for this program will be accepted on a rolling basis
- Applications, questions and inquiries should be completed and submitted to Saige Jibben: firstname.lastname@example.org /406-858-0566/ Lake County Conservation District, 64352 US Highway 93 Ronan, MT 59864
- An applicant will be notified of their application acceptance or denial within 2 weeks of submission
- Following a completed septic pumping and inspection, a receipt from the Septic Pumping Contractor/Entity as well as a complete Septic Report Form must be submitted to Saige Jibben (same above contacts) to receive reimbursement.
- Reporting form must be filled out accurately, either by pumper on site upon inspection or by homeowner if possible. Pumpers may not keep records of the specific information we require nor do we expect them to make secondary site visits. If you already completed a recent pumping before applying to this program and cannot accuratley report this data, then we cannot reimburse you. This program is primarily intended to encourage new pumping and inspection. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Pumping and inspection within this program does not qualify as a real estate inspection!