Once we have received you will be emailed a deposit form to lock in your Birthday Party. ** PLEASE NOTE ** Deposit form expires 3 days after your request
Saturday parties commence at 3:00pm
Sunday parties commence at 9:00pm
$50.00 - Non refundable for change of day or cancellation.
Payment Due date
Number of guests attending due on Monday-Wednesday of your event
Final Payment due the week of Wednesday of your party
Frequently asked Questions.
*How many guests are we able to invite?
We are able to cater for 25+ kids. Ratio 1:15
*What ages are able to attend the Gymnastics?
No age limit as long as they are walking.
All kids under 5 years of age and not attending school must have their
parents present and assist throughout the circuit.
*What day does not have the surcharge?
- Saturday there is no surcharge as our staffing are already at the gym
- Sunday, School Holidays and public holidays 20% Surcharge
- Surcharge is applied on the total cost of the party
*What to wear?
- Girls - Leotard/Bike shorts & Singlet
- Boys - Shorts and singlet
- Warm clothes for when the gymnastics program is over
*Can Siblings or Siblings of guests attend the gymnastics party?
- Yes, just as long as they are registered and have been paid for they can attend the party.
- Non registered guests will not be able to play on the equipment or be in the gym.
$35.00 late registration fee will need to be paid on the day.
*$50.00 deposit refundable?
- Yes, the deposit is refundable after your child's party via direct deposit.
- Any extra guests will be taken out from the deposit. $50 is not refundable for change of mind or cancellation.
*Do parents of guests need to stay for the party?
- Our facility is strictly a drop off pick up facility.
- Ony Parents of the host are able to attend the party.
- Parents who have toddlers (pre-schoolers) must supervise and assist.
*Can we select the theme of the party?
- Yes, themes can be requested for the gymnastics program.
*Can I arrive early to set up?
No set up required as the package 1 is purely gymnastics. Party room will not be in use.
*Parking on premises?
Yes we have parking on premises, however our birthday parties are drop off and Pick up for guests.
At EGA it's our duty of care to limit the number of adults in our gymnasium for child protection.
All of our coaches have a working with children check and have completed all Child safety courses.
Gymnastics Party for school age children is drop off pick up. (please make sure this is stated on your invitation)
Pick up at the front door not inside.
Premises will need to be vacated by the finish time, any extra time will occur $15.00 for every 15min. ($1.00 per minute)
Please make sure all guests' parents are waiting outside 15min prior to finish time to allow flow of pick up of guests.
Please be reminded parents do not enter the facility for pick up.
**Please see covid safe policy below**
STRICTLY NO FOOD OR DRINK IN THE GYM
Only Water bottles are permitted in the gym. Please make sure guests bring their own waterbottles or supply.
We have a no food and no nuts policy in the facility.
$120.00 cleaning fee for any food or drink dropped on the gymnastic flooring.
Please make sure guests remain in the party room at the conclusion of the gymnastics program.
Gymnasium will be closed off and no guests will be permitted to play on the equipment once finished.
- No Jewelry
- No Chewing gum
- Long hair must be tied back in bun or Ponytail
- $50.00 Deposit will secure your booking.
- 10% surcharge for Sundays, Public and School holidays (on top of the total amount)
- **COST PER GUEST** Depending how many guests attending
- Exlusive Hire of Gymnasium
Payment method and details are located on the Deposit booking form, which will be emailed once date and time has been confirmed.
Please upload your remittance (proof of payment) to the deposit form to lock in your party.