Colour in Easter Quiz - Episode 3
1. What was Mark’s golden rule when he got married?
Wash the car every week
I need to have my breakfast in bed
No jumping out from behind walls
2. According to the Bible, what steps were taken to make sure nobody could steal Jesus’ body from the tomb?
The tomb was sealed shut with a large rock and guarded by soldiers
The disciples stayed at the tomb
Nothing was done
3. When the women arrived at the tomb on Sunday morning, why did the angels say that they wouldn’t find Jesus’ body?
They wouldn’t be able to move the stone
Jesus had risen from the dead
The religious leaders had stolen the body
4. Jesus appeared to lots of people after he rose from the dead. How many people saw him on one occasion alone?
5. What are some of the things that the Bible says won’t be in heaven?
Happiness and friendship
Death, sorrow, crying and pain
Peace and joy
6. What do Christians believe that Jesus made possible by dying and rising again?
a. People can be forgiven for the wrong things they do
b. People can have friendship with God
Both a. and b.
Hit the submit button to find out how you have done.
Should be Empty: