As you are no doubt aware the Auckland Region is now in Level 3 lock down.
Where can I find the most up to date advice and information?
Ministry of Health COVID19 information website
Ministry of Health COVID19 locations of interest where possible exposure could have occured
. This site provides specific details including the "Next Steps" for those people who were at the sites of expsoure.
People who have visited locations of interest during the specified time period(s), and as always with symptoms, are asked to:
Isolate and call our clinic or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 to arrange a test, AND
Remain isolated until you received your test result or been advised you no longer need to isolte.
Please remember it is extreemly important that you follow the advice that is given by the Ministiry of Health, Auckland Regional Public Health and that of Medical Professionals to ensure the saftey of yourself, your whanau, our staff and that of our community.
How does the Level 3 lockdown affect our clinic?
During Level 3 our clinic will be limiting the amount of face-to-face appointments at our clinic, however we cannot stress enough that we are still open and here to help.
Please be aware that we are doing things a little bit differently with the majority of our patients appointments being held via telephone or video call.
The reduction in face to face appointments is being taken to help protect you, your whanau, our community and most importantly our staff against the spread of Coronavirus.
How does Level 3 impact patient appointments?
1. If you already have a booked appointment during the Level 3 lockdown:
We will telephone you at your booked appointment time or earlier to decide how we can best help you and to determine if you require to come into the clinic, or if we can help you directly over the telephone. If you are happy to cancel your appointment and wait till we move into Level 2, please contact us to arrange this.
2. If you are unwell and need an appointment:
Please call our clinic and our clinical team members will speak with you over the telephone and decide on how we can best help you e.g telephone consultation or face to face clinic appointment.
3. If you are about to run out of medication during Level 3 or have already run out:
Please call our clinic and let them know you require more medication. Our clinical team will call you back and in most cases we can arrange a new prescription over the telephone.
4. If you are wanting to visit your GP/Nurse for a routine visit, such as immunisations, cervical smear, dressings, contraceptive needs, wound cares etc, this can be done as long as you are well and have not visited a location of intrested. Please call reception to make an appointment.
5. If you are due a routine visit and can wait till Level 2, then please contact us once we move into Level 2. If you need to be seen earlier, due to running out of medications please contact our clinic for the nurse/GP to speak with you over the telephone.