By submitting this form you are acknowledging:
You will be screened upon entering the ballpark
Masks must be worn by all event participants and/or spectators
You will be asked to maintain social distancing continuously and adhere to any direction given to you by a Fisher Cats staff member
If any of the directives listed above are violated, the New Hampshire Fisher Cats reserve the right to ask you to leave the event.
**If you are sick or feeling you are getting sick, we ask that you please stay home. Currently, older adults and persons with underlying health conditions are considered to be at increased risk of severe illness and complications from COVID-19. Examples of underlying health conditions include heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, people with weakened immune systems, and people who are pregnant. The CDC recommends that people in high-risk groups consult with their healthcare provider about attending any large gathering.**
THE DAY OF THE EVENT YOU WILL BE ASKED THE FOLLOWING
1. Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the last 10 days? (NOTE: Healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment should answer “no” to this question)
2. Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 24 hours?
3. Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or difficulty breathing?
4. Are you experiencing any new muscle aches, significant tiredness, or chills?
5. Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
6. Have you traveled in the past 10 days either:
a.Internationally (outside the U.S.),
b.By cruise ship, or
c. Domestically (within the U.S.) outside of New England?
NOTE: You do NOT need to quarantine for 10 days or get tested for COVID- 19 if either of the following apply:
1. You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and more than 14 days have passed since you received the second dose of your COVID-19 vaccine.
2. You have previously tested positive for active COVID-19 infection (by PCR or antigen testing) in the last 90 days (if you had a previous infection that was more than 90 days ago, you must still follow all quarantine requirements)