CPEI Declarations and Disclosures:
1. CPEI agrees to provide students with quality, inclusive and life-transforming clinical pastoral education through online and hybrid modalities to develop competent chaplains and supervisory educators. CPEI agrees to ensure students are informed of the course requirements, tuition and fees as well as the rights and responsibilities of students.
2. Enrollment Disclosure: Students enrolled with CPEI will remain as long as they remain active completing CPE or Supervisory Courses. Students that remain inactive for a period of one year or more must re-enroll and pay the fee but will not be given a new CPEI membership (ID) number.
3. Tuition: Students are responsible for tuition, enrollment, and technology fees per course, plus an enrollment fee. However, tuition fees may slightly differ for affiliate training centers. Please confer with the CPE Center you are interested in enrolling to confirm their tuition fees.
4. Truth and Lending Act Disclosure (1) CPEI agrees not to disclose credit card information to anyone outside the person who holds the card. (2) CPEI does not provide loans to students. (3) Tuition is expected to be paid prior to or within the first week of the course. No discount is provided for early payment. (4) Students may request in writing the need for installment payments not to exceed four per course. (5) Students will be billed extra for late payments.
5. Students' Responsibilities and Rights: Policy 106 identifies student responsibilities and rights. https://cpe-international.org/student-rights-policy/
6. Complaint/Grievance Policy: https://cpe-international.org/complaint-and-grievance-policy/
7. Transcripts/Equivalency Requests: CPEI and the credentialed CPE Supervisors/Educators have a responsibility to review and approve or disapprove the transfer of CPE credits or CPE Educational Equivalency requests for advanced standing CPE or Supervisory Credit based on the materials submitted. The final decision is in the hands of the reviewers.
8. Cancellation and Refunds:
· Students canceling enrollment within five days after signing the acceptance letter or canceling after five days but prior to the course beginning will receive a full refund of monies paid minus the application fee; otherwise, the following refund policy is in effect.
· Students must submit in writing or email a request to withdraw to the CPEI Supervisor-Educator.
· A student withdrawing after the course started is entitled to tuition refund monies paid based on the following schedule. Special consideration will be given to a student’s request for a refund beyond this policy in the case of student illness or accident, death in the family, etc.
· CPEI Supervisors-Educators notify CPEI’s Administrative Assistant who determines what is owed to the student and initiates a refund if any is due.
Percentage of Tuition Refund Minus Enrollment and Technology Fees
Refund Example: Student withdraws from the CPE program during Week 3 but before Week 4 will receive the following refund reimbursement. Total paid- $1249 (Tuition $1199.00 and $25 enrollment and a $25 technology fee). Refund to student: $499.60 tuition and fees (40%).
9. Collections: Students are responsible for full tuition and enrollment fees and are trusted to be individuals of integrity and ethical behavior in meeting this responsibility. Neither CPE credit nor a certificate of completion will be awarded until all fees have been paid. https://cpe-international.org/financial-policy/
10. CPEI and its staff agree to ensure students experience a quality educational experience, treat all individuals with respect, maintain confidential student records and respond to student inquiries within 36-48 hours.