Before applying for research assistance please read the important information below:
- ADOHTA is unable to share its members contact details with external parties due to Privacy laws
- ADOHTA maintains a national database of members, however, it is possible to select specific samples based on member demographics where required
- Members can be invited to participate by ADOHTA either electronically or via post
- Distribution by post will incur postage and handling fees whereas electronic distribution may incur administration fees. Where ADOHTA considers the research to be in member's interests and the researcher is an ADOHTA member, consideration MAY be given by waiving fees.
- Following distribution, and upon request ADOHTA is able to provide advice to researchers about the number of recipients of the invitation to participate in the study, the date the invitation to participate was sent out and pass on any responses received.
- ADOHTA can also provide advice and promote participation on the ADOHTA Facebook page. It is also possible for ADOHTA to resend the survey of issue reminders if required.
- ADOHTA requires that researchers provide a summary of the findings for publication in our journal so that the findings are shared with our profession