Boarding Pet Care Agreement
To make your pet's stay as pleasurable and safe as possible, I agree with and consent to the following information:
All boarding dogs must be:
- currently vaccinated for DHPP ("distemper/parvo"), Rabies
- vaccinated for Leptospirosis, Influenza H3N2 and Bordetella within the last year
- blood tested for heartworm disease and presently be on monthly heartworm prevention
- stool sample microscopically tested and no intestinal parasite eggs found
- be flea free; if fleas are found on admission, pet will be treated at cost to owner
All cats must be:
currently vaccinated for FVRCP
vaccinated for Bordetella and Rabies within the last year
be flea free; if fleas are found on admission, pet will be treated at cost to owner
For your information:
Our hospital is closed on Sundays; no pick ups or admissions. Staff members provide scheduled care in shifts during the weekend or holidays when the office is closed.
We are not a Hurricane Season Shelter; please plan ahead for evacuation of your pet. I have read the Boarding Pet Care Agreement and give lake Seminole Animal Hospital permission to treat my pet should illness or injury occur. Every effort will be made to reach you; if unable to reach you treatment will be administered and the cost of treatment will be my responsibility. I acknowledge the boarding rates to be charged by night. My pet meets the boarding requirements for vaccination as indicated in my pet's record presented to, or maintained by staff. I understand that current information will need to be provided to the staff for every visit of boarding services.