1. You must be a 2021 graduating senior from any Hillsborough or Pinellas County high school in Tampa Bay, FL or Widefield High School in Colorado Springs, CO.
2. You must carry a minimum 2.5 grade point average.
3. You must have a parent/guardian who is either active duty, retired, or deceased military.
4. You must plan to attend an institution of higher education, including a four-year university, vocational college, or community college.
5. Students attending any of the service academies are NOT eligible to apply.
6. If any part of the application is blank or missing, the application will be disqualified. Please submit only COMPLETE application packets, including all required additional documents listed below.
7. The target date for final selection is June 1, 2021. If you are selected as a scholarship winner, you must provide proof of enrollment prior to funds being awarded. One-time scholarship funds will be sent directly to the institution in which you are enrolled. One $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to a senior at Widefield High School. Three scholarships, $2,500, $1,000, and $500, will be awarded to students in Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties.