1. Since we are primarily a hospital and secondarily a boarding facility the healthcare and well-being of our patients and sanitation are our top concerns. We require that vaccinations be current when pets are dropped off and if proof is not presented of those vaccines then we will administer necessary vaccines while they are here. We are a flea-free hospital so any pet that is dropped off for boarding or care get a $5.00 flea treatment to ensure we do not get fleas in our kennels.
2. I realize that Wolfe Animal Hospital has sick patients admitted and understand that airborne illness may be present. I realize that while every effort is made to keep my pet from being exposed, illness may occur. If my pet gets sick at the hospital while boarding whether it be something like influenza or kennel cough, I will not hold Wolfe Animal Hospital liable. I also understand that being out of their normal environment pets can experience stress which can lead to diarrhea, weight loss, or hair loss.
3. We use a bland food for feeding the kennel to reduce risk of an upset stomach so if your pet is on a special diet or is a finicky eater, please bring enough of his/her food for the stay. Make sure all foods and treats are labeled.
4. We prefer you not to bring any toys, blankets and personal items for your pet, we stock adequate items to make his/her stay more comfortable, but if you do then understand that we are not held reliable if they get lost or messed up while here. Do make sure we record any necessary belongings at the time of drop off.
5. We strive to provide the best care and compassion for your pets. If at any time we have the need for special or emergency treatments while your pet is boarding with us, we will first attempt to contact you or your designated contact to inform of the situation, however, if unable to reach you we will treat any contagious illness or emergency situations.
6. I understand that Wolfe Animal Hospital will use all reasonable precautions to keep my pet(s) safe from injury, illness, or escaping. We will not hold Wolfe Animal Hospital's staff or veterinarians liable for any problems that develop provided reasonable care and precautions were followed. I agree to pay, in full, for any charges for necessary services rendered for my pet while here.
Liability Release Form:
I hereby authorize the veterinarians at Wolfe Animal Hospital's Doctors and their assistants to examine and/or perform procedures they deem necessary for my animals. These procedures include, but are not limited to, the administration and maintenance of anesthesia, and the performance of surgery or any treatment deemed necessary by the attending veterinarian. I acknowledge and understand that there are risks involved in handling animals and in their medical treatment. I further acknowledge that there is no guarantee as to the result of any treatment made by Wolfe Animal Hospital . I agree to hold Wolfe Animal Hospital, and all associates, harmless in the event of unforeseen incidents while my animal is under the care of Wolfe Animal Hospital. I understand and agree that Wolfe Animal Hospital does not accept or assume liability for accident, escape, injury or death of my animal at any time. I am the legal owner or the representative of the legal owner of the animals I present for diagnosis and treatment. I am over the age of 18 years.