1. The person being nominated must be an ALTA Member in good standing.
2. All submissions must include at least one real-life story highlighting the nominee and how they have gone above and beyond to live and practice Our Values every day.
3. If nominating a branch, office or team please identify the person in charge. Be sure to fill out the information for each individual of a branch, office or team on the submission form.
4. For the Branch or Team Collaboration Award, only one nomination form for the branch, office, team or individual needs to be submitted.
5. All submissions must be received no later than May 31, 2021.
6. The events in the story, or situation must have occurred sometime between May 31, 2019 and May 31, 2021.*