Moving is always a challenge. It can be frustrating, tireing, and long. We want to help the best we can to reduce frustrations from our side for you.
Denton is a crazy busy place on the last day of July and the first day of August since almost the entire town turns over its clients in properties. This can cause a few unforseen problems that we all hope do not happen but might!
So this little document is to help give you a heads up of items that may interfere with a happy, fast, trouble free move in. We want you to know we will stay with you on solving any problems that we can help with as long as needed. We are here to help.
Some of the items to be aware of that may or may not be part of your move include:
1. Prior tenant being late in moving out (rare, but sometimes happens), causing us to be late in providing access.
2. Prior tenant not cleaning correctly, or providing time for our repairs that need to be completed. (we will complete all items that are necessary, you may need to allow us to work during your move-in time. We want everything to be right.
3. Lock rekeying slower than hoped for. They go as fast as they can to rekey and relock your home so that no one but you has the new keys or access except you.
4. If tenant does not clean well enough to pass our inspection, we employ an outside cleaning company to re-clean your entire place. This is completed to your satisfaction. (if anything is missed, they will return until it is correct).
ITEMS TO REMEMBER:
1. Access to your property will be provided to you by noon on August 1st. Even if repair and cleaning is still to be completed or they are still working in your place, you will have access to the property.
2. Internet can be installed and ready for you, if you select that option above.
3. So that you know what utilities you need to have hooked up, as apposed to utilities we will hook up for you, we will respond to your filling out this form and let you know about your utilities. (Please call utility company 3 days or more before you move in)
4. Be sure your rent is paid at least 5 days prior to August first.
5. Know that we will be available for you to help solve any problems that we can
6. Be sure you sign up under "Current Client Services" on our website www.athomeincollege.com prior to moving in.