When you join the PTSA, you are joining a community of people that encourages student achievement and enriches their learning environment. We believe in building partnerships between families and our school and together, we can make a difference!
- Have a say in how PTSA funds are spent, what programs & activities are supported, and so much more.
- Learn the latest ILHS information via PTSA meetings and communications.
- Connect with other ILHS families, staff & students.
- Add your voice to the largest child advocacy organization in the state, the WSPTA, and in the country, National PTA.
- Enjoy benefits/discounts at places like FedEx Office, Office Depot, Silverwood Theme Park, and more – go to the benefits and discount codes page.
ILHS PTSA 2021-2022 Membership Fees
$15 Individual Adult Membership
$25 Dual (2) Adult Memberships
$10 Student Membership
$10 ILHS Teacher/Staff Membership
Gifted memberships may be available *. ILHS PTSA provides completely confidential membership "scholarships" to individuals facing financial hardship. Please use this form to request this option if needed. We do not want money to prevent you from being part of your PTSA!
* Gifted memberships are based on the availability of subsidized funds.