1. All rentals must be prepaid prior to the day of the rental.
2. We require a 24-hour cancellation policy, failure to cancel your rental will result in loss of your credit. Timely cancellation will defer payment credited toward a future rental request.
3. No alcohol, food or drinks allowed in dance studios besides water. Please clean any spills by utilizing paper napkins located in bathrooms.
4. No smoking and/or drugs of any kind are allowed in the building.
5. No decorations of any type may be attached to walls, mirrors or any other framework without prior approval from the Studio.
6. All areas utilized are the responsibility of the renting party.
7. Renter assumes responsibility for returning the studio (including the bathroom) to the same condition it was in before they leave.
8. The Studio is not responsible for items that may be left on the premises. However, if anything was left behind you can request that staff look into lost and found for missing items.
9. Renter assumes all risk and liability for injury to any persons in the Studio, including but not limited to: Renter, instructors, students, children of students, and any visitors.
10. Renter will assume full responsibility for any damage caused to any part of the studio’s facility or equipment.
11. Renter agrees to pay in full for repair or replacement of any item or structure damaged by Renter and Renter’s associated guests, including but not limited to: instructors, students, children/parents of students, and any visitors.
12. Children may not be left unattended in the lobby or any other area of the studio, if children are present they must be in the rental room under an adult’s supervision.
13. If a larger room is used, instead of rental room paid for, renter will be charged the difference in pricing.
14. We require a card on file and if you do go over your rental hours, you'll be automatically charge for every 15 minute increments.
15. Client hereby indemnifies Studio from any claims of copyright infringement or other liability related to intellectual property on recordings used at Studio by Client. The client assumes all legal and financial responsibility for any violations resulting in the use of any copyright music on premises.