Terms and Conditions:
1) Charity certifies that all statements made on the application are correct and that the charity is a 501(c)3 charitable organization.
2) I have read and agree to all the terms in the OC Marathon Charity Program Description.
3) Charity Partner must commit substantial time and resources in order to raise money through the OC Marathon, OC Half Marathon and OC 5k. Charities carry primary responsibility to recruit runners and volunteers. We highly suggest the charity creates marketing plan to engage the community. By submitting this application the Charity Partner agrees to fundraise, recruit runners and volunteers at the level chosen - be it Longboarder, Pipeline, Maverick or Tsunami.
4) Charity Partner must agree to promote the OC Marathon, OC Half Marathon and OC 5k on their website. Use full name and official logo provided by the OC Marathon. Charity Partners must keep a section of their website dedicated to their involvement in the OC Marathon. Refer to the OC Marathon by its official title, which is subject to change between now and the race. Charity Partner may use official logo and event name in their recruiting, fundraising, and marketing campaigns.
5) The OC Marathon partnered with First Giving for 2019. Participating Charity Partners are REQUIRED to maintain a First Giving fundraising page. This includes charities using other fundraising platforms. There is no obligation to use First Giving as the Charity Partner’s primary fundraising platform service provider; however, all OC Marathon Charity Partners must have a First Giving page set up. Charities must enter all offline donations and donations secured via other fundraising platforms into the Charity Partner’s First Giving page. Crowdrise must be used to enter ALL FUNDS raised on different sites and offline and MUST BE UPDATED monthly.