Terms & Conditions:
1. This offer is only open to registered UK small business owners, except employees of Reach and their families.
2. You will be required to enter your name and email address to enter.
3. The offer closes on Wednesday June 30 at 23:59. Claims received after this date will not be accepted. We reserve the right to change the closing date at any time.
4. Only one Membership per email address will be accepted. All subsequent submissions will be rejected and will not qualify for a free Membership.
5. The offer is available to the first 10,101 submissions, but we reserve the right to change this number at any time.Terms & Conditions
6. Approved claims will receive a 12 month Business Membership on InYourArea.co.uk., worth £99 (inc. (VAT), starting from the date your claim is received.
7. Applicants will receive an e-mail confirmation advising whether their membership has been approved or rejected. Our decision on approvals is final.
8. Business information provided must be accurate to the best of the applicant's knowledge and we reserve the right to amend content if we believe it to be false or misleading.
9. All adverts are subject to approval by the InYourArea team. If your membership application is rejected the offer is not transferable or available as cash.
10. Memberships will be rejected if they violate our community standards or terms and conditions.
11. You can find the list of items we do not allow to be advertised on InYourArea here, if your membership references any of these items it will not be approved.
12. Upon claiming this offer there is an option to opt in to sign up to receive further communication from In Your Area sent via email. If you do opt in, we will contact you for these purposes only.
13. For those who do not opt in to receive further updates, your data will be solely used for administration of this competition.
14. We take data protection very seriously, and your data will not be shared with any third parties. Please see our privacy statement here
15. Standard Reach competition rules apply. Please see here