MediaSign TV (“MSTV”) Agreement
• Subscriber shall provide, at sole cost to the subscriber, a hi-speed internet connection (wired or wireless), UHD, HD television, or Monitor and/or video distribution equipment.
• Nationwide Prime Media (“NPM”) shall provide [insert appropriate language here]. All NPM provided equipment shall be returned at the end of the agreement. If the equipment is not returned within [x] days, the subscriber shall be charged an equipment rental fee of [$x.xx/month].
• Subscriber agrees to display the MSTV content to be provided by NPM, which includes movie trailers, music videos, sports, product videos, engaging videos, national promotional events, and commercials produced by NPM (“Content”). The cost of the package shall be paid by Subscriber party to NPM or its affiliate. Monthly subscription includes video player hardware rental, content creation (annually, 8 customized videos provided by NPM), content license, content management portal, player hardware warranty, and device management (IoT).
• Upon receipt of the MSTV hardware from NPM, the Subscriber shall have the sole responsibility of determining which portion of the available content the Subscriber determines is suitable for display and that the Subscriber wishes to display at the Subscriber location. Notwithstanding the foregoing, NPM may require Subscriber to display up to 12 minutes per hour of NPM-negotiated vendor content ("Vendor Content"). The Subscriber may refuse to display Vendor Content if a reasonable explanation for the refusal is immediately provided to NPM.
• The Subscriber releases NPM and its affiliated companies from any and all liabilities that may arise from Subscriber display of Content and Vendor Content.
• This Agreement may be terminated by either party upon 30 days written notice. If Subscriber cancels before the end of the agreed upon term, Subscriber agrees to pay at the time of notice the sum of one half of the total remaining monthly payments due under the original term as liquidated damages.
• This Agreement shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the state of North Carolina without regard to its provisions for conflict of laws and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts of North Carolina.
• This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties regarding MSTV, the Content, and Vendor Content. Subscriber is relying on no other statements, written or oral, in deciding to enter into this Agreement.