The Centennial High School Boosters PTA Career Technical Scholarship is a one-time $500 scholarship awarded to each of two qualified students who plan to further their education after high school.
ELIGIBILITY: The scholarship will be awarded based on the following criteria. PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE MATERIALS OUTLINED BELOW BEFORE SUMITTING YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION.
1. Centennial student who is enrolled at one of the Career-Technical Centers.
2. Career-Technical Center Program GPA of at least 2.5.
3. Leadership: Evidence of involvement in at least 2 activities either at Centennial or in the community.
4. Citizenship: The applicant must be cooperative, honest, courteous, and must demonstrate good character.
5. The applicant must have two recommendations. One must be from a teacher or mentor from the Career-Technical Education Program. The second should be from outside Career-Technical Education Program; it can be from a Centennial teacher or staff member, or from someone outside of Centennial.
6. The applicant must be attending college, a training program or apprenticeship in the fall of 2021. The scholarship is to be used towards the applicant’s higher education.
7. The applicant must submit the Career-Technical Scholarship Application Form below, including a short (500 words) essay: How as the Career-Technical Education Program enhanced your education and shaped your career path?